MONEY FREE DOLLAR

LaMB Sneak Preview at Greenbelt My Cinema

I was recently invited to attend the Sneak Preview of LaMB, Animax Asia�s first original animation production for online, mobile and TV, at My Cinema, Greenbelt 3 Ayala Center.
LaMB Sneak Preview
The invitation said that Registration and Cocktails will start at 6pm so I thought that they would start the sneak preview at 7pm. Even though I left home early, I arrived around 6:30pm ‘cos of the damn traffic at Edsa.
Forgot it was a Friday, which is always traffic-heavy everywhere, and it’s even Friday the 13th! O_O
Anyway, I found out later that the LaMB Sneak Preview will start at 8pm, so there’s lots of time to eat, mingle with the crowd and take some photos. ^^
LaMB Sneak Preview

The LaMB poster in between Animax Asia’s Original Characters, Jo and Jasmine.
LaMB Sneak Preview
It’s interesting to note that Jasmine was conceptualized by Manila-based Chester Ocampo, a Filipino Digital Illustrator whose works has been featured in Animax, Cartoon Network, Mitsubishi, Peach Blossom Media and Summit Media, to name a few.
LaMB Sneak Preview
Sonia, another Animax Asia Original Character.
LaMB Sneak Preview
Marc Anthony Reyman, the 1st place winner in Animax’s LaMB Blogging Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...